Taking drugs is one of the phenomena that our society suffers from a lot. It has many causes and its consequences are directly harming young people. So, what should we do to deal with this dangerous situation?
Young people take drugs for several causes:
– Some of them fall back to drugs due to their depression. They think that taking that bad substance will make them forget about their problems. In that case, drugs may be considered as soothing substances.
– Some young people are influenced by bad company friends and sometimes by famous stars who take drugs.
– Others take them out of curiosity and become addicted.
Drugs are dangerous. They can cause psychological problems and health troubles.
– Firstly, they may engender serious diseases such as lung and throat cancer, AIDS, and so on and so forth.
– Secondly, they may cause depression and suicide.
– Last but not least, addicted students could drop out of school and commit serious crimes.
To fight against drug dealing, strict laws must be passed.
– Policemen have to discover drug traffickers in front of schools to protect young people unaware of the danger of taking drugs.
– Moreover, we must raise students awareness at schools and using media.
– We also have to make an example of some peddlers bosses.
In a nutshell, taking drugs is too dangerous that many young people may be destroyed by. So we have to apply every possible solution to prevent those lives from losing and to protect humans from disappearing.